Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass - it is about learning to dance in the rain

Friday 10 June 2011

First operation down

It's Saturday today and I got home from the hospital yesterday. I'm a bit sore and it all went to plan I think. I just need to get myself ready for operation #2 on Thursday. I'm staying with my parents and resting. I had a wee scare in post op when I had a reaction to an anti nausea drug...but was okay after 30 mins. I am a bit sore (maybe like a C section) after the 90 minute surgery and now find it a bit uncomfortable to do most things but am just taking panadol for the pain,  I had some nice visitors in hospital and luckily, was able to use my cell phone. Trend alert - two of the four people on the ward had laptops on their beds :)
Talk soon, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment