Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass - it is about learning to dance in the rain

Wednesday 6 July 2011

July

Hi all,
Just a quick update.
I am healing well and no longer need any painkillers - that is quite a milestone. Nurses visit me at home every two to three days to check everything is healing okay - and I have weekly appointments at the hospital, just to check all is healing ok.
I went back to my place in Petone on Sunday night (as I've been staying with my parents since hospital).  Maybe it was a little early as I woke up on Monday with a cold plus tummy bug. Nice. It was a really odd feeling having so much time to myself - all day and night - with no ability to drive (I did catch a bus to the local mall one day). So I came back to my stay with my folks yesterday until tomorrow. It is starting to get tricky with all the driving about. I am not meant to drive until the end of July but I am healing fast so maybe I can drive a bit earlier - as it's driving me a bit crazy.

So overall things are moving in the right direction - it just feels a bit slow. I have at least half way though.
x A

No comments:

Post a Comment