Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass - it is about learning to dance in the rain

Saturday 14 May 2011

Hampers

I received a fabulous hamper from the 'Brazil girls' Loma, Moera, Sara, Tapu and Italia - and Moera's sister Anne and family.  It was such a surprise and really lifted my spirits with its pink and butterfly theme: pink slippers, pjs, mags, books, yummy bath gels, a scented pillow thing and a wonderful pink cushion and vouchers for a facial and at Kirks. Thank you my wonderful friends and prima.  I am very fortunate to have a lot of support!!!

The card reads:

Get Well Andrea
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Honey is sweet
Just like you

You are the sunshine in the sky
You are all the stars way up high
You are the harmony in all songs
You will never never be wrong

Let's hope this puts a smile on your face
And not bring you any hate
Andrea Andrea you're the strongest woman I've met so far
With all the flash things and your cool car

From Paris and the whole family

Then...I won a hamper from the local organics store. It had olive oil, pumpkin seeds, dried fruit, chocolate, rice etc etc.  Someone is looking after me

No comments:

Post a Comment